- A woman’s supportive undergarment, such as a corset.More example sentences
- You can slim those hips by slipping into a ‘foundation garment’ along with some silky underwear.
- One of most curious abandoned items was a corselette, a woman's foundation garment, not easily removed.
- After measuring the hips, waists, and chests of our mostly elderly customers, I would go into the stock room to find the proper ‘foundation garment.’
More definitions of foundation garmentDefinition of foundation garment in:
- The US English dictionary