Definition of four-eyes in English:
nouninformal , derogatory
A person who wears glasses.
- Granted, I did call her four-eyes and she was supposed to be my best friend at the time.
- He was furious he'd let four-eyes get the better of him.
- Example sentences
- At 70, the celebrated linguist was not keen to abandon her research into Shakespeare's Hamlet in order to devote precious time to a four-eyed wizard at a public school.
- They thought that the morale of such buck-toothed, four-eyed midgets would collapse before European troops.
- Now every four-eyed kid in the land apparently wants to be a wizard.
Definition of four-eyes in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.