noun (plural fragrancies)• dated
- Fragrance.More example sentences
- Poetry is the blossom and the fragrancy of all human knowledge, human thoughts, human passions, emotions, language.
- The nose is dominated by Pinot Gris, the taste combines the full flavour and fragrancy of the Pinot Gris and the elegant character of Pinot Noir to yield a special type of Pinot wine.
- He compares himself to the rose and lily, for fragrancy and beauty.
More definitions of fragrancyDefinition of fragrancy in:
- The US English dictionary