- 1(Of a picture, photograph, etc.) held in a frame: a framed photograph of her fatherMore example sentences
- A large framed picture of photographs of 38 Second World War servicemen from the Corston area is also being refurbished to mark the occasion.
- Earlier in the day, while leafing through a stack of framed pictures, selecting a handful for the new bedroom, Graham came up with a bit of a shock.
- The Freystrop artist has a wide variety of work on display, ranging from framed pictures to wall hangings and scarves.
More definitions of framedDefinition of framed in:
- The US English dictionary