Definition of framing in English:
1The action of framing something.
- In watching the film, you'll see several unsteady shots and many instances of bad framing.
- Individuals are captured in close-ups and medium shots, while framing is indirect and frazzled.
- The issue of framing, both narrowly and broadly defined, was a focus of the exhibition.
- The advantage of oversize framing, however, is its sheer visual impact.
- In oversize framing, however, the moulding is a primary support for the object's weight.
- At the time, it sold mainly posters and offered do-it-yourself framing.
Definition of framing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.