Definition of framing in English:
1The action of framing something.
- In watching the film, you'll see several unsteady shots and many instances of bad framing.
- Individuals are captured in close-ups and medium shots, while framing is indirect and frazzled.
- The issue of framing, both narrowly and broadly defined, was a focus of the exhibition.
- The advantage of oversize framing, however, is its sheer visual impact.
- In oversize framing, however, the moulding is a primary support for the object's weight.
- At the time, it sold mainly posters and offered do-it-yourself framing.
Definition of framing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan