- Relating to or denoting conflict within a single family or organization: the fratricidal strife within the PartyMore example sentences
- Almost any news story involving a professional organization rent by fratricidal conflicts, financial controversy and bitter generational divisions would be catnip to a reporter.
- ‘What is happening is the result of a fracture within a single group, a fratricidal war,’ he said.
- Because they wish to avoid fratricidal conflict, these groups are cooperating with one another and coordinating attacks at the operational and tactical levels despite profound political differences.
More definitions of fratricidalDefinition of fratricidal in:
- The US English dictionary