- 1Moving in a continuous, steady stream: free-flowing trafficMore example sentences
- Copaiba balsam is produced as a rich free-flowing liquid, by various trees of Copaifera species.
- Protected from development as part of the Hanford Nuclear Reservation, the last free-flowing nontidal stretch of the Columbia River runs for 51 miles in Washington State.
- Free-flowing information breaks down barriers.
- 1.1(Of movement or play in sport) smooth and fluent: a superb display of attacking, free-flowing rugbyMore example sentences
- They looked a far stronger outfit in the second half as they opted for a more free-flowing style of rugby.
- Llodra's free-flowing backhand return causes Henman a few problems in the opening points.
- Were four points to be awarded for a goal, two for an over-the-bar score from play, and one for a free kick, the great free-flowing skills of Gaelic football would be hugely encouraged.
- 1.2(Of drink) available in copious quantities: free-flowing champagneMore example sentences
- He had every expectation of joining a world of journalism characterized by high status, little adult supervision, sexual opportunity, and free-flowing alcohol.
- As a result of the bad vibes, free-flowing alcohol, and dissatisfied audiences, the concerts were reported to be extremely ragged.
- It seems like every time the booze is free-flowing we always get into some trouble, so it usually makes for some messy times.
More definitions of free-flowingDefinition of free-flowing in:
- The US English dictionary