- (Of a person or their behaviour) spending money in an extravagant way: cruise ships brimming with free-spending touristsMore example sentences
- Wilkinson's role of Gerald, the foreman who could not face telling his free-spending wife that he had been sacked, appealed to all audiences.
- We are a nation of free-spending consumers.
- The astounding success of Teen People's 1.5 million circulation showed there was ample room on the newsstand to cater to the largest, most free-spending teenage American generation ever.
More definitions of free-spendingDefinition of free-spending in:
- The US English dictionary