noun(also freebase cocaine) [mass noun]
Cocaine that has been purified by heating with ether, taken by inhaling the fumes or smoking the residue.
- The ethnographic study of crack houses and base houses (where freebase cocaine is smoked) has further contributed to understanding the kinds and contexts of drug-related HIV risk that occur in those settings.
- Everyone was moving on to little cooked rocks; the pieces provided the quick high of freebase cocaine.
- To a certain extent, smokable cocaine, in the form of freebase had been known for nearly twenty years by experienced cocaine users who produced their own supply.
Take (freebase cocaine): she set off an LA hotel alarm while she was freebasing cocaine
More example sentences
- It was his own addiction that led him to set himself on fire while freebasing cocaine.
- He complained about it that night while allegedly freebasing cocaine.
- Remember to never kiss your significant other immediately after freebasing crack-cocaine.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: free|base
Definition of freebase in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.