Definition of freebase in English:
noun(also freebase cocaine) [mass noun]
Cocaine that has been purified by heating with ether, taken by inhaling the fumes or smoking the residue.
- The ethnographic study of crack houses and base houses (where freebase cocaine is smoked) has further contributed to understanding the kinds and contexts of drug-related HIV risk that occur in those settings.
- Everyone was moving on to little cooked rocks; the pieces provided the quick high of freebase cocaine.
- To a certain extent, smokable cocaine, in the form of freebase had been known for nearly twenty years by experienced cocaine users who produced their own supply.
verb[with object] Back to top
Take (freebase cocaine): she set off an LA hotel alarm while she was freebasing cocaine
More example sentences
- It was his own addiction that led him to set himself on fire while freebasing cocaine.
- He complained about it that night while allegedly freebasing cocaine.
- Remember to never kiss your significant other immediately after freebasing crack-cocaine.
Definition of freebase in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan