- A thing that is provided or given free of charge: a freebie to the HimalayasMore example sentences
- As for the goodies, winners will walk away with trophies, cash awards and host of freebies from the event sponsors.
- I'm all for bribing people out of their cars and into public transport by subsidies and freebies, to lessen the road congestion.
- To add more smiles, the organisers gave away freebies to all the participants.
1940s (originally US): an arbitrary formation from free.
More definitions of freebieDefinition of freebie in:
- The US English dictionary