(also freeride board) A type of snowboard designed for all-round use on and off piste.
- Do you think that more women will get into the freeride scene, like a women's category at the slope style events?
- Once you jump out, you'll be able to select a number of game types by boarding down the mountain and turning off at appropriate points - on offer are modes such as freestyle, half-pipe, race and freeride.
- We are always doing some freeride together, looking for new lines, jumps and he is very good at that.
Ride on a freeride snowboard: the vast majority of snowboarders choose to freeride
More example sentences
- This is ideal for freeriding, heading to the trails, riding to the local downhill or the hike to school/college and beyond.
- Snowboarding divides itself into two main camps: freeriding and freestyle.
- But if you like freeriding, you can go on discovering them for your lifetime!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.