Definition of freeride in English:
(also freeride board) A type of snowboard designed for all-round use on and off piste.
- Do you think that more women will get into the freeride scene, like a women's category at the slope style events?
- Once you jump out, you'll be able to select a number of game types by boarding down the mountain and turning off at appropriate points - on offer are modes such as freestyle, half-pipe, race and freeride.
- We are always doing some freeride together, looking for new lines, jumps and he is very good at that.
verb[no object] Back to top
Ride on a freeride snowboard: the vast majority of snowboarders choose to freeride
More example sentences
- This is ideal for freeriding, heading to the trails, riding to the local downhill or the hike to school/college and beyond.
- Snowboarding divides itself into two main camps: freeriding and freestyle.
- But if you like freeriding, you can go on discovering them for your lifetime!