Definition of frenzied in English:
Wildly excited or uncontrolled: a frenzied attack
More example sentences
- We took our seats and tried to make sense of the frenzied activity and furious number calling all around us.
- Thus they began to reap the rewards of a year of desperate, frenzied activity.
- As they questioned the Algerian fugitive, another man who was in the flat launched a frenzied attack with a kitchen knife.
- Example sentences
- Already provoked with sharp pins on which ribbons flutter gaily, the bull rushes frenziedly out and stands in the middle of the arena, looking confused by the roar of applause.
- But Argento puts all that juvenile hurt and defensive self-love across in a manner as frenziedly decadent as her dad's.
- The complete manuscript, even after it had been frenziedly edited, still came to about 300,000 words.
Words that rhyme with frenziedpalsied
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan