noun[mass noun] Electronics
- The dependence on signal frequency of the output-input ratio of an amplifier or other device.More example sentences
- Because of variations in circuit frequency response, the recovered levels of the 404Hz and 2804Hz tones will be different than that of the 1004Hz tone.
- The system response signal divided by the input signal represents the frequency response of the system.
- Compressionists fiddle with the picture's frequency response and the data-transfer rate of the digital bit stream because generally, the higher the transfer rate, the better the picture.
More definitions of frequency responseDefinition of frequency response in:
- The US English dictionary