- Having a clear and young-looking complexion: he looked like a fresh-faced schoolboyMore example sentences
- The Leppard boys were fresh-faced and very young.
- I was a fresh-faced, motorcycle-riding teenager when the first one rolled off the production line back in June 1976.
- Among those to be found celebrating Airdrie United's second division title at a quarter to five yesterday was a fresh-faced young man wearing a suit.
More definitions of fresh-facedDefinition of fresh-faced in:
- The US English dictionary