- another term for daphnia.More example sentences
- Tests on fathead minnows and freshwater fleas indicated the wastewater was toxic to wildlife, the lawsuit said.
- One butt per two gallons of water was enough to be acutely toxic to the freshwater fleas.
- This study will employ a new technology to measure large numbers of small molecules in the tissues of two different aquatic invertebrates (a freshwater flea and a marine mussel).
More definitions of freshwater fleaDefinition of freshwater flea in:
- The US English dictionary