- A saw with a narrow blade stretched vertically on a frame, for cutting thin wood in patterns.More example sentences
- One man laboriously cut the pierced decoration with a fretsaw and a variety of steel punches.
- Fretwork of the 1800's and early 1900's was done with hand fretsaws or foot-powered scroll saws.
- Ilya is requesting a loan of $1,000 to purchase some new equipment, such as electric drills and fretsaws because the tools he's been using are old and need frequent repairs.
More definitions of fretsawDefinition of fretsaw in:
- The US English dictionary