- Ornamental design in wood, typically openwork, done with a fretsaw.More example sentences
- He is now ready to produce works of art, fretwork, toys, or special assignments.
- Standing in gardens of bougainvillea and hibiscus, they are made of white wood, with shutters painted green or red, and verandas decorated with intricate gingerbread fretwork.
- The classic Guyanese house is constructed of wood and raised on stilts, painted white and decorated with intricate fretwork.
More definitions of fretworkDefinition of fretwork in:
- The US English dictionary