- Welding in which the heat is produced by rotating one component against the other under compression.More example sentences
- Other processes, such as plasma arc welding, resistance spot welding, laser-beam welding, electronbeam welding, and friction welding, can be used.
- After friction welding, the pistons are heat treated to create a uniform molecular structure across the weld before machining.
- In friction welding only a very small amount of the base metal is heated.
More definitions of friction weldingDefinition of friction welding in:
- The US English dictionary