past and past participle of fry1
- 1(Of food) cooked in hot fat or oil: a breakfast of fried eggs and baconMore example sentences
- Stay away from fatty foods, fried foods and any junk foods during this time.
- Spicy Thailand fare was spread on the table with steamy sesame rice, hotspurs and fried beef in oyster sauce.
- If you want a taste of what the authentic northern dishes are like, try baked bean curd with shrimp roe or the fried vegetables with egg.
- 2 [predic.] North American • informal Exhausted or worn out: I had just come from doing a shoot and I was really friedMore example sentences
- Who has not felt frazzled, fried, and finished at some point during his or her career?
- 2.1Under the influence of alcohol or drugs: Ronnie broke out a bottle of Scotch—we all got pretty friedMore example sentences
- I went from high school quarterback to fried LSD guy in two years or whatever.
More definitions of friedDefinition of fried in:
- The US English dictionary