- A wig with the hair arranged standing up or sticking out, as worn by a clown or similar performer.More example sentences
- Get yourself a fright wig and a funny nose, Tiny.
- My wife was positively gruesome with a witch outfit, long knobby nose, cackling laugh, a fright wig and blackened teeth.
- The sight of him dangling from the machinery with his fright wig and his oversized shoes is at once savagely comic and deeply shocking.
More definitions of fright wigDefinition of fright wig in:
- The US English dictionary