- Afraid or anxious: a frightened child I’m not frightened of himMore example sentences
- He had the strangest face I had ever seen, and I was a bit frightened of it, and I remained afraid of it.
- Lynne says she's not afraid of death, she's just frightened of losing the people she loves.
- He said the experience has made him frightened of walking in the town and scared of police - even though he has done nothing wrong.
More definitions of frightenedDefinition of frightened in:
- The US English dictionary