- Material used to make a fringe: even the simplest tablecloth is elegant if edged with fringingMore example sentences
- The fringing of the furniture also harks back to the 1670s by being straight, rather than bunched in the serpentine line characteristic of the following decade.
- Becky and Lorelei both saw spots, while Ethel set off an otherwise unassuming grey fan skirt with pink fringing and haphazard pink patches.
- The pair's work, reviving the ancient art of decoration using fringing, trimming and braiding is reflected in their home.
More definitions of fringingDefinition of fringing in:
- The US English dictionary