- 1.1 [mass noun] US Fluid or adhesive paper used in painting or crafts to cover areas of a surface on which paint is not wanted: over these zones of colour, she applies frisket [as modifier]: I don’t use frisket filmMore example sentences
- Next, I decided to try something new and have students block out the shapes that they had drawn with some frisket, which is masking film commonly used by airbrush artists.
- He has mastered a technique of successive washes using masking friskets and dry brush, making the fish come to life on paper.
- They particularly loved the shadow-box assignment and working with the frisket.
late 17th century: from French frisquette, from Provençal frisqueto, from Spanish frasqueta.
More definitions of frisketDefinition of frisket in:
- The US English dictionary