- (Of wine) semi-sparkling.More example sentences
- Of the 28 million bottles produced in an average year, approximately 1 million are of still wine, 7 million of frizzante or fizzy wine, and 20 million of spumante.
- The quality varies wildly and can range from frizzante Prosecco from the tap to more refined bottled versions.
- The lively, almost frizzante wash and warm finish cut through the remaining spicy, meaty wafer.
More definitions of frizzanteDefinition of frizzante in:
- The US English dictionary