adjective (frizzier, frizziest)
- Formed of a mass of small, tight curls: frizzy red hairMore example sentences
- Ava strode through the halls with her face in a book, her hair in a messy ponytail with frizzy red hairs everywhere.
- Her hair was a frizzy mess of curls piled atop her head and her eyes could barely open because she was so tired.
- She was pretty, with curly, frizzy hair usually pulled back in a ponytail.
- More example sentences
- This will add to the sleekness of the style and control frizziness as well.
- I put beeswax in it when I travel to keep the frizziness down.
- If your hair is prone to frizziness, sweat is your worst enemy.