- Since childhood: from a child she had taken ballet lessonsMore example sentences
- The Nick I've known from a child up until his adult age would never put his life ahead of the love for his family.
- He's also Sullivan's surrogate father, having raised him from a child to become one of his most loyal employees.
- As the son of a minister who had been taught the Scriptures and the ways of God from a child, I had enough head knowledge to talk and fit into Christian situations.
More definitions of from a childDefinition of from a child in:
- The US English dictionary