- Completely; thoroughly: we searched the place from top to bottomMore example sentences
- She cooks the family meal, cleans the house from top to bottom and completes her homework the day she receives it.
- The police cordoned off the area, declared a curfew, and searched the place from top to bottom.
- He now says he wants to review the Department from top to bottom and propose a complete overhaul.
More definitions of from top to bottomDefinition of from top to bottom in:
- The US English dictionary