Definition of front-end loader in English:
1A machine with a scoop or bucket on an articulated arm at the front for digging and loading earth.
- The father in this case was driving a tractor on the highway, with his 3-year-old in a bucket of the front-end loader.
- I started with an old bucket from a front-end loader and removed the teeth and the grapple fork.
- CCC's number-one maintenance problem is wear on the buckets of its front-end loaders - especially on the leading edge of the bucket just beyond where the blade is bolted to the bucket.
1.1A hydraulic bucket or scoop that fits on to the front of a tractor.
- Transfer manure and load the storage with a tractor-mounted front-end loader, elevator stacker, and solid piston pump.
- We mounted an extra L-shape bar to the arm of our front-end loader on our tractor.
- Large-jawed and rich, they grew up with silver spoons in their mouths the size of front-end loaders.
Definition of front-end loader in:
- US English dictionary