- Denoting a manoeuvre in surfing and other board sports which is done anticlockwise for a regular rider and clockwise for a goofy rider.More example sentences
- I carve a nice frontside turn up on the roll-in area of the ditch.
- I was taking a run down the line in the pipe and tell backwards off the wall taking a frontside turn.
- He simply does what he called you to shoot for, such as this padless frontside invert at his board sponsor's training facility.
More definitions of frontsideDefinition of frontside in:
- The US English dictionary