- Frozen; frosty.More example sentences
- The the beast wept as the frore hills weep in the thaw, and the tears splashed big into the agate bowl.
- Wildly the frore wind blew the fallen leaves backwards, upwards, back towards the bare branches where they once lived, around circularly in tiny spirals across the street.
- But through the frore wind and the dripping rain walks a man along the road.
Middle English: archaic past participle of freeze.
More definitions of froreDefinition of frore in:
- The US English dictionary