noun[mass noun] Medicine
- Chronic painful stiffness of the shoulder joint: the elimination of neck tension can relieve frozen shoulderMore example sentences
- Chronic shoulder problems usually fall into one of several categories, which include impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder and biceps tendonitis.
- Symptoms of frozen shoulder are usually experienced in three stages, which are spread over a number of months or years.
- People with other health conditions, including heart disease, lung disease, and chronic bronchitis may have an increased risk of developing frozen shoulder.
More definitions of frozen shoulderDefinition of frozen shoulder in:
- The US English dictionary