- (Of a tree or other plant) producing fruit: flowering and fruit-bearing shrubs enhance a new homeMore example sentences
- It is very attractive tree and I have seen it grown as a multi-stemmed specimen with fruit-bearing branches growing all the way up the several trunks or as a single trunked tree topped with a mass of branches.
- Even in small spaces, you can lure birds with just a single tree, some fruit-bearing shrubs, flowers, a birdbath, and a bird feeder.
- A worm compost is also being added for natural fertilization, said officials, who plan to plant an array of fruit-bearing trees and bushes, vegetables, and flowers in the garden.
More definitions of fruit-bearingDefinition of fruit-bearing in:
- The US English dictionary