- 1British A drink consisting of a mixture of fruit juices, typically with pieces of fruit in it: summer wine punches and fruit cups [mass noun]: he’s getting me some fruit cupMore example sentences
- When they bring her a fruit cup, she scoops as if she hasn't eaten today.
- It is not what I would expect from a gin sling modelled, like Pimm's, on the classic early l9th - century English fruit cups.
- 2North American A fruit salad.More example sentences
- I eat a late lunch of tuna salad sandwich, fruit cup and water at the cafe in the library.
- We imagine her recipe for jailhouse alcoholic ‘sterno’ does magnificent things with the odd fermented commissary fruit cup.
- Have a yogurt or fruit cup at 10: 30 ish to get you by until lunch.
More definitions of fruit cupDefinition of fruit cup in:
- The US English dictionary