adjective[usually in combination]
- (Of a tree or plant) producing fruit, especially of a specified kind: heavy-fruited plants like tomatoesMore example sentences
- To build one, you will need three to six poles - thin ones for flowers or lightweight plants, stouter ones for heavily fruited crops.
- Rich ornaments of fruited vines are found on the walls of ancient temples in Samtavisi, Ikalto, Zarmza, Gelati, Nikortsminda, and Vardzia.
- I also see hornbills pass up small - fruited figs that would draw doves and pigeons in by the hundreds.
More definitions of fruitedDefinition of fruited in:
- The US English dictionary