- A retailer of fruit: an assistant at a fruiterer’s in KensingtonMore example sentences
- It had 10 butchers, 10 grocers, six fish-and-chip shops, haberdashers, ironmongers and fruiterers.
- I have taken photographs of our good butchers, bakers, fruiterers and grocer and am sending a copy to the Museum.
- And, clad like a poor woman, she went to the fruiterer, to the grocer, to the butcher, a basket on her arm, haggling, insulted, fighting for every wretched halfpenny of her money.
More definitions of fruitererDefinition of fruiterer in:
- The US English dictionary