- Shining brightly.More example sentences
- The fulgent morning air heightened colors and sounds.
- She saw Ravana who is fulgent with his own radiance, seated with ministers at his nearby in the midst of the divine aircraft Pushpaka, as with Indra who will be sitting amidst wind-gods.
- Bicyclists will be able to ride through the one mile exhibit of fulgent lights.
late Middle English: from Latin fulgent- 'shining', from the verb fulgere.
More definitions of fulgentDefinition of fulgent in:
- The US English dictionary