- 1 [mass noun] British Provision of accommodation and all meals at a hotel or guest house: the price is from £405 including full board [as modifier]: full board accommodationMore example sentences
- Five nights will be spent in Lourdes with full board at the Hotel Jeanne D' arc The cost per person inclusive is 545.99.
- Our company, which specialises in the provision of full board residential style accommodation currently has a vacancy for a Night Porter.
- This includes full board, two nights accommodation in twin en suite rooms, tuition, four activity sessions and use of all specialist equipment and facilities.
- 2Australian /NZ A full complement of shearers.[board, denoting part of the floor of a shearing shed (see board)]