- (Of an animal) bred from parents of the same breed or variety; of unmixed origin: a large full-bred AlsatianMore example sentences
- it is not in my power to furnish the gentleman with a full-bred ewe, as my whole stock of the full-bred ewes at present is only twenty.
- If a picture wasn't going well I'd put a dog in it, always a mongrel, never one of the full-bred puppies.
- He's a full-bred Staffordshire Bullpit Rottweiler, and though he occasionally chews the bottom of the backdoor off, he's a harmless creature.
More definitions of full-bredDefinition of full-bred in:
- The US English dictionary