- The full range of colours: lively illustrations in full colourMore example sentences
- Just about every UK newspaper has produced at least one, if not several, full colour photo supplements recording the scenes from the past few days, ranging from eight to sixteen pages.
- Interested bidders should apply for gala auction tickets and a full colour auction catalogue by calling a hotline, 0161-832 6373.
- All the stars are there in full colour on the front of the flyer, and the 30 tour dates are listed including St. George's Hall, Bradford, on June 9.
More definitions of full colourDefinition of full colour in:
- The US English dictionary