- 1(Of nudity or a nude figure) with full exposure of the front of the body: scenes of full-frontal nudityMore example sentences
- Bradford Council came under fire in 1997 after banning musclemen dance troupe The Chippendales from its venues for being too raunchy - despite the show having no full-frontal nudity.
- Despite the full-frontal nudity and frank eroticism in the film's early scenes, the answer was no.
- ‘They watch ‘Oz’ for the full-frontal nudity.’
- 1.1With nothing concealed or held back: they put a full-frontal guitar assault to clever lyricsMore example sentences
- The new movie is just the tip of the iceberg for what is about to become a full-frontal assault of American army flicks.
- By the time I got to it, the endless repetition of That Date, on newspaper pages, TV screens, whenever I turned on the radio, constituted a full-frontal assault upon all my senses.
- But I think Roger might strengthen his full-frontal assault on the media if he planned his attacks a little more carefully.
More definitions of full-frontalDefinition of full-frontal in:
- The US English dictionary