- Digital video data that is transmitted or stored on video discs for real-time reproduction on a computer (or other multimedia system) at a rate of not less than 25 frames per second.More example sentences
- We're talking about small video streams, not full-motion video downloads.
- Along with the free-form, ‘anything goes’ content of video blogging, commercial use of full-motion video will fall into 4 basic categories.
- To achieve what we normally call full-motion video (i.e. 30 frames per second), we actually have to send 221,184,000 binary digits per second.
More definitions of full-motion videoDefinition of full-motion video in:
- The US English dictionary