noun[usually as modifier]
- An entire page of a newspaper or magazine: full-page advertisementsMore example sentences
- Folks who think they know how to promote peace and harmony have been running full-page advertisements in the newspaper.
- Both firms have taken out full-page advertisements in leading newspapers to plead their case before customers and shareholders.
- It highlights, in full-page newspaper advertisements, its claim of massive underfunding.
More definitions of full pageDefinition of full page in:
- The US English dictionary