- 1Of the same size as the thing represented: a full-scale model of the Golden HindMore example sentences
full-size, unreduced, actual size
- Their plans, plus one full-scale model, are on display in the Archie Key gallery space.
- The design center is capable of doing everything from initial sketches to full-scale clay models.
- This could then be worked up into a yet larger, full-scale model in plaster.
- 1.1Unrestricted in size, extent, or intensity; complete and thorough: a full-scale invasion of the mainlandMore example sentences
- Of course, one can be committed to regime change without launching a full-scale invasion of a country.
- Weeks of carpet bombing, a full-scale invasion and years propping up a successor regime would be required, he said.
- A penalty winner from Barry Robson, a full-scale pitch invasion and then a red card for the aforementioned scorer.