- A person who does a full-time job.More example sentences
- But a recent review showed the need to improve the way assistants and full-timers worked together.
- The results have been clear: staff turnover at the hotel, which employs 55 full-timers and 35 part-timers, is now around 40 per cent, having been around 64 per cent a few years ago.
- Today, the centre employs a full-timer and 11 part-time staff, and provides studios for 16 artists who make and sell their wares on site, as well as galleries, exhibitions, a mill shop and caf.
More definitions of full-timerDefinition of full-timer in:
- The US English dictionary