- Having a strong, resonant tone: a rich, full-toned rendition of a Puccini ariaMore example sentences
- The sounds elicited by percussion may be clear or dull, full-toned or shallow-toned.
- The Romanze second movement is done with delicacy in the solo part, balanced effectively against a fairly full-toned, stately orchestra.
- Owen's Cavaradossi suffered from no such constraints: full-toned, freely projected, his voice rang out heroically.
More definitions of full-tonedDefinition of full-toned in:
- The US English dictionary