- 1Completely or entirely; to the fullest extent: I fully understand the fears of the workersMore example sentences
- I fully understand that person's fears but the wider picture is kinda scary don't you think?
- The fact that it's fully interactive is entirely appropriate to the subject matter.
- Autism is an extremely complex condition, and one which has never been fully understood.
- 2No less or fewer than (used to emphasize an amount): fully 65 per cent of all funerals are by cremationMore example sentences
- Fully 10 percent more girls than boys pray daily.
- Fully 40 percent of the nation's states were now affected in some way by budget restrictions.
- Above the east stand of the ground, fully a hundred yards or so from where I stood, flew four seagulls, and their cries were all that broke the silence.