(also funeral home, funeral chapel)
- An establishment where the dead are prepared for burial or cremation.More example sentences
- Geoff, who has two horses and four cats, will run Avalon Pet Funeral Service from his home, but hopes to establish a funeral home for pets in the near future.
- After the cremation, the funeral parlor would be disinfected, the bureau said.
- ‘Police are still busy conducting a head count at the hospital and the funeral parlour to establish exactly how many passengers were on board,’ he said.
More definitions of funeral parlourDefinition of funeral parlour in:
- The US English dictionary