- Feeding on fungi or mushrooms: a fungivorous arthropod such as a millipedeMore example sentences
- The members of the tripunctata species group have diverse feeding habits; some are fungivorous and some are ground feeders associated with fallen flowers, small fruits, and decaying pulpy vegetation.
- These compounds appear to play a role in defending sclerotia from attack by fungivorous insects.
- It possesses a central columella that is rich in lipids and is a choice food item for fungivorous mammals.
More definitions of fungivorousDefinition of fungivorous in:
- The US English dictionary