- Wide at the top and narrow at the bottom, like a funnel: funnel-shaped yellow flowersMore example sentences
- Sea-Cat Tails are what the architects call 'sea stethescopes', tubes which pierce the deck of the wharf to scoop in the sounds of the water through their funnel-shaped ends.
- Certain cacti and succulents have funnel-shaped or spout-like leaves which direct the water down into the stem.
- Wearing a life vest, Ma took a boat to inspect the pitifully parched riverbeds of the funnel-shaped dam at the reservoir.
More definitions of funnel-shapedDefinition of funnel-shaped in:
- The US English dictionary