- Strange or unusual in appearance: that funny-looking seabird, the puffinMore example sentences
- The way nature does it now, there's a funny-looking molecule - DNA - and a process that replicates that molecule, but there's nothing that says it has to be done that way.
- Do you think Volkswagen would have ever been an early success in the U.S. market if millions of Americans hadn't fallen head over heels in love with those funny-looking, charming original Beetles?
- The finding is also a surprise because some scientists still feel that Neandertals are, basically, just funny-looking humans - a judgment challenged by this fundamental difference.
More definitions of funny-lookingDefinition of funny-looking in:
- The US English dictionary